Friday 25 November 2016

TULIPS

I'll be entering this card into this week's Paper Shelter challenge




I decided to use all the lines in the Bingo board!
My paper is from the First Edition Mulberry Kisses pack; my stamp is a Paper Shelter precoloured digi, called Tulips.  She was cut out on the Cricut Explore Air.  My flowers are Petaloo and Mont Marte; the frame around her and the sentiment shape are Spellbinders dies (Romantic Rectangles Two); the pearls are Prima and the gemstone heart is DIYi; Dovecraft Curiosity Corner lace strip; I have inked my edges with Victorian Velvet Tim Holtz Distress Ink

8 comments:

  1. Love your card. So much detail. Besutiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lin. So delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby looking card. Super cute design and use of the image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Love every detail!! Well done! Thanks for joining us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, I love your layout and the charms are so cute. Thanks so much for joining our BINGO Challenge this week at The Paper Shelter. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your card is gorgeous I love how delicate and girly it is! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card- she is so sweet and feminine. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card Lin. I love your lace, flowers and charms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!