Friday 12 May 2017

THAT'S AMORE




I have used a Paper Shelter digi, called That's Amore, and coloured it with ProMarkers.  My papers are from the DCWV Luxury Stack.  

The top heart border and wave swirls on the left were cut on the Cameo.  I have used LOTS of cutting dies:  The top left heart is Apple Blossom; the white heart within a heart on the right is Poppy Crafts; the squiggly lilac sprayed heart and little heart on the tag are Spellbinders; the tag and 'With Love' are a set by Craft Stash Ltd.  I have sprayed the cut items with Prima Colour Bloom spray.

I have used an assortment of flowers, including KaiserCraft, Petaloo, and Jenni B.

I have added a brad and Ribtex tassels to the bow.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #293 Love Is In The Air
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 328: Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge 26: Anything Goes
Create and Inspire Challenge 62: Anything Goes + Add some flowers
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 477: Dies and Punches!
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC 187: Anything Goes with DigiStamps4Joy

Thanks so much for stopping by!

You can view the rest of my cards on my Pinterest page

Linda

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the way you sprayed the die cuts. Your water os fabulous! I'm taking in all the details❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card! I love all the die cut layers and clusters...lots of visual and manual texture in this! Thanks for playing with us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful job on this card. I love the details you added also! I love this stamp from The Paper Shelter! Thank you for joining the fun at The Paper Shelter Challenge! Good luck and please play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love all the details and the different layers! Thank you for playing along at Create & Inspire Challenges. Hope to see you again.
    Maria (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stunning card, loving all the extra embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

  6. So very sweet, love the pretty scene you've created. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.

    Hugs, Julie P
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!